Main discussion and support page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678849
- What is CryptoCurrency?
- What is PoS?
- What is HyperStake?
- So What's the Innovation?
- Inflation Control in Detail
- How to Set Up Your Wallet for Autostaking
- Free HYP
- Risk Warning
HyperStake is meant to be an experimental coin. The upside is that it will get features no other coin has yet. The downside is that some of the original concepts may be modified if they do not turn out well.
- Most advanced coin control wallet, with automated block selection and Unlock for mint
- MultiSend Automatic stake distrobution
- Fork launch
- Inflation control: max subsidy and max generation
- New use cases and economic models for staking.
- Raspberry support (how-to-guide)
- Moderated thread. Not a technology feature, but more of a methodology feature. The reception by the community was impressively good.
- Several IRC channels (detailed list)
In the worksEdit
- Dust cleaning (this is already functional but may be refined in the future to be more practical)
- RichList/explorer in wallet
- Wallet upgrade notification
- Android support (how-to-guide)
- Decentralized market feature
- SMS sending (à la MYR)
- Incentive for people with less coins
- HyperBank (read Rich man's problems)
- HyperLoan (read Rich man's problems)
- Hypiggy, for educating children (read Rich man's problems)
- HyperStake on Bitcointalk the main HyperStake page
- HyperStake.io, the website (work in progress)
- Explorer and RichList (with claimable address)
We use the Staking Bounty feature
- General bounty: pAvP3gYfuyDVbUt98ToMbwU9rwEdBV1dHW ([explore]
Active bounties: Mac Wallet: 5000 HYP Icon Redesign: 15000 HYP